Monday, May 2, 2011

They Got Him!



I woke up this morning to my radio alarm. A little groggy, half asleep/half awake. I thought I heard them say that Osama bin Ladan had been killed. Now I have some pretty bizarre and believable dreams, so I was initially unsure. Then they kept saying it and it was TRUE!!! This is so amazing! It has been almost 10 years since that bastard's devastating attack on 9/11. His horror and inhumanity is over!

According to reports, Navy Seals stormed a compound he was hiding out in with his family, a currier and his brother and family. The Seals fired upon and killed bin Ladan after he initiated the shooting. Just on a side, isn't it kind of bitch to find out this guy has been hiding out the whole time in the suburbs. We've been spending all this time searching for him in caves and hillsides, and he's been posting up on a couch with air conditioning watching Real Housewives of Organge County.

The body was reported as being buried at sea earlier this afternoon. The idea was to avoid creating some pilgrimage site for terrorists and lunatics to congregate to.

BOOM! AMURCIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment