Saturday, May 23, 2009

Uganda

Okay currently I am in Uganda and will be until June 11. There is internet but it is not great and is on high demand so I feel like a bit of a jerk using it too long. I got a lot of good pictures and will try to get them on the blog as soon as possible but if I can’t I will just have a ton of posts when I return. So far we just kind of got here and looked around alittle bit. The flight was like 22 hours which was really confusing as to whether it was day or night or Friday or Thursday what with all the time zone changes.

We're staying at the red chili which is this like bouheimian hostile place. There's like chickens and monkeys and goats and fat german sherpards that roam the grounds. Pretty cool. Its not too different here I guess. Reminds me alot of the South; like South Carolina or something, except there's alot of barb wire and all the "security guards" have rifles. Not a bad place all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment