Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Got My Computer Back

My wireless just crapped out on me one day. So after a brief panic attack I brought it to the IT guys who said they'd have to keep it there for a few days. I know it's pretty naive to think that I could just bring it to them all freaked out and they could just be like "O not a problem" click,click,click,click,click "There you go, problem solved" instead of "Well that's not supposed to happen." "DUH! That's not supposed to happen. That's why I brought it to you dammit." I know that's not fair of me, but I can't help getting a little frustrated. Apparently my email account had been sending out a bunch of spam so Drake shut it down. So the guys had to reinable it and run a bunch of virus scans. Anyway I finally got it back. You just become so relient on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment