Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Start of Class

Well I have survived the first couple days of it. Not that bad I think. I'll manage through. It's kind of a boring schedule though. I'm Marketing and Accounting and unfortunately this semester seems to be leaning more to the accounting side of things along with an international econ. class and an information systems class.

I do have one fun class though early on Mondays and Wednesdays; MKTG 112 with Chip Miller. He is hilarious!!! The man lives in like a different era 30 years back and occasionally lets these slightly off-color comments slip out. I love it.

He can't remember names very well, but to be fair how many new sets of names do teachers come across with every semester? Seriously, that's tough. What I get a kick out of though is just how blunt he is about it. The first he just laid out there, "I'm not going to have remembered all of your names. I recognize a number of your face [which is understandable like I said before], but the number of names I remember is just a hand full; like ah... [gesturing to a girl in the back of the room] um... ah.... Well forget about that one."

No comments:

Post a Comment