Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Doppelganger

Recently there has been a fad to post a facebook profile picture of a celebrity everyone says they look like, a doppelganger. While I don't just have one person that I get alot, I have several.



David Anders is probably better known for his role on Heroes as Adam Monroe, a Japanese sword master from the feudal period.



John C. McGinley or Dr. Cox from Scrubs



I get Neal Patrick Harris A LOT! Usually it is reference to Dookie Howser



Father Michael J. McGivney is the founder of Knights of Columbus. I had put his picture on a poster for Knights of Columbus and had a bunch of people asking me why I was in a priest's outfit.



FPS Doug. BOOM HEAD SHOT!!!
If you have no idea what that is go to PurePwnage



And finally, and this is just insulting, Clay Aiken. It really only happened back when he was on American Idol and still a celebrity.

Basically, if you are a fair skinned guy with a big forehead and gingerish, blondish-brown hair, we probably look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment