Monday, October 4, 2010

Bees + Apartment



There are bees in my apartment! Specifically in the sunroom, but I am completely unable to figure out how they keep getting in here. They JUST, KEEP, COMING. There is always one just ramming over and over again into the windows, so it's really not that big of a deal. I mean I haven't been stug by anyone of them. The one above (this was at night when the sun was gone) starting fly room while I was doing homework and land on my desk and freak me out.

Usually though they keep flying into the window until they die, so there becomes this pile up of dead bee bodies around the edges of the room. The whole thing is just bizarre. Again I haven't been stung and they mostly stay to the windows, but what the hell's the deal. Just have bees buzzing around your head while you're tryin to study is freakin' weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment