Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Vibram Shoes!



I got them! And they are AWESOME! I got the KSO brand as you can see above. These are meant to be the most versatile of the vibram brands. These things can be use for running, trekking, rock climbing, exercise, calisthenics. Pretty much the only thing they are not recommended for are water sports, but I don't think it would be that big of a deal. There is a specific vibram brand that is designed purposefully for water sports that is thermally insulated, but I think that is the only advantage.

It feels amazing to run in these things. It is exactly like running barefoot but with none of the sharps pains of the random acorn shell or tiny rock. It gives you're calves a heck of workout that I wasn't getting with traditional running shoes.

I just like wearing these things around the house, too. I'd love it if these things became more widely accepted. I get some funny looks and questions asked when I just wear them out and about. I think the black is pretty stylish and conservative though. I'd like to see the day wear I could wear these with a suit to work some day.

2 comments: