Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Red Chilli's Critters

Okay you know how I was talking about what a wonderfully bizarre place the Red Chilli hostel was.

First off check this out.



Those are chickens roosting in a tree at night. Now maybe the chicken farmers out there will tell me that's pretty standard but if that's true they've been keeping that a secret because I've never seen or heard of it.

This is one of the goats I mentioned, and if this were video you would see me quickly moving away from the fellow as he tries to head butt me.



These little guys where just basically everywhere.



Freaked out some of the people really bad at first, but at least they weren't as freaky as the 7 ft snake the KingFisher Resort in Jinja. I didn't get a picture of that unfortunately. The killed it that morning they found it while I was sleeping.

There were also this family of monkeys that jumped around in the trees and climbed up on all the villas



Aww I wish I had gotten a picture of this cat. There was this 3 legged cat that hubbled around the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment