Sunday, June 14, 2009

Travel Workouts II

Okay this one is a little more advanced one. I got it from Wrestling coach back in highschool and I got to admit it's pretty hardcore even for me. It's called the 250 pushup workout and I've only ever been able to complete 225. It's the first 100 that kills me.

250 Pushup Workout
100 Hindu Pushup
10 Fingertip Pushup
10 Reverse Pushup
30 Hindu Pushup
20 Fingertip Pushup
30 Hindu Pushup
20 One Leg in the Air Pushup
10 Fingertip Pushup
20 Hindu Pushup

When you're doing the hindu pushups you're going to reach a point where you feel like you just can't do anymore I always do a few couple times. Post up and hold in the starting position to take a short breather. Keep at it though. It will build up your physical and mental stamina.

Now I understand most of you like I had haven't heard of some of these. So I hope the videos are a good demonstration

Hindu Pushup

Reverse Pushup

No comments:

Post a Comment