Saturday, July 25, 2009

Movie: Wild Things


YES!!!! This book was the best. Oh I hope they do a good job with this. It's such a big part of childhood that it would totally break my heart if they messed with it in some way bad. Although I like to think I can trust Spike Jonze with something like this; he's the guy who produce the Jackass series and I'm sure he can understand the spirit. You know. Back when you knew how to have fun. You didn't need crazy drugs or booze to loosen you up and you didn't worry about being chill or acting cool. You know, you just knew. And you would run. You just run and run and didn't matter what time it was or how far away home was because you didn't need to go home to rest you could just collapse there on the grass and look out at the sky and just think about how big and blue it was. And laugh. Sometimes you wouldn't even know what you were laughing about, but it didn't matter because you just felt so happy that you couldn't contain it anymore. And no one told you to straighten up or calm down or be serious or professional because that's what kids do and what do you care. I really hope they do this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment