Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pat Kuhn Across the US

My good buddy Patrick Kuhn is biking across the United States, and I don't mean motorcycle, I mean actual pedaling. He's already in Massachusetts in an apparently rough biker town, Pittsfield. I always think of the whole biker gang thing as more of a West Coast thing but what the hell do I know. Pat says so I'm going to believe the guy.

Anyway Patrick is a beautiful writer, just stunning use of imagery. The philosophy he may include may not be very appealing to most, but it's the quality of the writing I want you to notice. Not only will he allow you to see the environment, he will allow you to see it with a poetry and elegant poise that I am sure that seeing it in person could never hold a candle to it, the way an excellant photographer captures the world we would never see.

He's going to keep us updated with this twitter site below, and I hope you'll check it out. He'll be seeing some cool stuff.

http://twitter.com/patingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment