Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BACK AT DRAKE !!!!

I'm back. I actually got back sunday but haven't been able to get a chance to get on and blog about it. There has just been so much going on. I'm staying with three other guys in a quad at Ross (which is the dorm off campus and is also like the best as sketchy as is), and we all brought too much crap. I got to figure a way to get my futon and some other stuff I had in storage over the summer back home.

O that's one freshman should know. If you live far away from the University get like one of those storage units you can put all of your winter crap and stuff you not gonna need back home over the summer.

Man its great seeing everyone. Ofcourse not everyones here yet so its still a little having the place emptier than normal but everywhere you look I see an old friend I haven't seen for a long time. It's a great feeling.

Ah I'm just really tired we've been hauling stuff around all day. Me and my bud got stuck with the small room so we had to spend a good couple hours feng shui-ing all the furniture to make it tolerable. That was a pain. It's good now though. I think we got it set up pretty well.

Anyway its just nice to be back. Got a week til school starts to just chill and relax with friends. Good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment