Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movie: 500 Days of Summer


I so want to see this but I can not find it anywhere. I so hate this whole "limited release" "select theater" crap. How is it fair to be showing me previews all the freakin time of these great movies and then not let me see them.

This does really look good though. I'm just such a film freak and I can't help shouting about a good movie when I see one. The guy in this does alot of really good stuff. He was originally the youngest on that 3rd Rock from the Sun show where they were aliens or what not (which probabally if I saw it again is not that good of a show), but a really good movie that people should see is Brick. Its like a tribute to those old California detective mysteries except with highschool, which sounds really trashy but they really do an excellant job with it. Alot of just wonderfully bizarre, yet grounded, characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment