Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finals


All right so the end of the semester is finally here and of course with that are the finals, which is kind of why I've been a little inconsistent in these posts for this month. So okay, just to give you an idea, last week I was going to have STAT 072 on wednesday but then there was the, as the National Weather Service puts it, "epic" snowstorm and class was cancelled; it just wasn't an option - so much snow. So now that is Monday even though the Professor has already gone off for vacation and is just going to have a proxy administor the exam. It's not really a test to worry about. You get to do all the equations through these programs on excel, so you're just basically plugging in numbers and recording the answers.

Marketing 101 was Thursday, which I completely overstudied for. I mean the test was hard, but I really just crammed to the point of overkill, and there was alot it just didn't ask about I thought would be there. Not the worst thing in the world to do, but not the best use of time.

Tuesday I have Blaw in the morning, which will be tough, but at least I have a good idea of the specifics to study, unlike freakin' Geography. The Geography is over Russia, South America, and Australia, because that's a combination that goes perfectly together. You got to know culture, agriculture, economy, physiography, climatology, and then just where basic shit is, and then above all you have to explain how all those things correlate and affect one another.

So ready for break

No comments:

Post a Comment