Saturday, December 12, 2009

One Wristband



I have had this white One wristband on my arm for like 5 years now, and then like a week ago the thing snaps. It had snort of splitting around the curve of the O for a while now I guess. I feel really weird now without it. I can still feel it on my arm but it's not there. This is probabally the closest I'll ever being to understanding an amputee.

I should probabally explain what One is. One is is a grassroots campaign and advocacy organization backed by more than 2 million people who are committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. Cofounded by Bono and other campaigners, ONE is nonpartisan and works closely with African policy makers and activists. It's a really excellant cause for people who are really in need.

I really to go get a new one. I'm starting to freak out a little bit without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment