Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jethro's Wing Eating Champion!!!



I am the Jethro's BBQ - Wing Eating Champion!!!, for at least the basketball game's halftime event today. 10 wings in 30 seconds! Pretty good for a guy who wrestled 119 in highschool. The thing is though, Blake, the owner, who really is just an awesome guy if you ever get to meet him, really wanted people to eat the wing with the super hot sauce one them, so, while I was going at it, he kind of said to the group that more points would be award to whoever ate the most hot wings (not actually true but whatever). I then proceed to just devour the basket with all the hot wings, and, here's the thing, you don't really notice how hot those are when you're eating them so fast, but, once you stop, you just start BURNING. My mouth and the area around it were just on fire. Blake came up to congratulate me and award me the gift certificate, but I was in too much pain. I had to get to a water fountain; I need milk.

JETHRO'S BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment