Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm DONE!!! (practically)

That's it. I'm all done. Well for the most part anyway. There's no more tests. I basically just have to show up tomorrow for Advertising and just stand there. Then I hope in the car and am gone. Ah dude, I can't even tell yah, man. I complete unburdened by any obligations or approaching deadlines; just free.

I've been spending most of time up in the reading room at the library forcing to memory through mind numbing, painfully deadening repetition of reading and rereading of facts and theories that I have lost any trace of enthusiasm for. Tonight I can just relax. I have this pile of books on my desk I'd been meaning to read that have just been piling up. I can read what I want at the pace I want. I can just lie in bed listening to music. Hell, I might go out and build a freakin' snowman or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment